Xfce4, systemd - shutdown via builtin-dialog isn't working

Hi,
I just set up a new Debian installation and I've got a problem which I
think is related to user permissions:

Debian Wheezy
Initsystem: systemd
DE: Xfce4, + xfce4-goodies-package

some installed packages (just some which were recommended in threads
concerning similar problems): upower, xfce4-power-manager,
xfce4-power-manager, polkit, consolekit, upower

Xfce is started via startx after logging in on console, the .xinitrc
contains:
> exec dbus-launch ck-launch-session xfce4
(leaving out dbus-launch or ck-launch-session or both doesn't change
anything)

I don't use a login manager.

The user is in the powerdev-group, there is no other group *power*, as
well as the used user account is in the adm-group.

When I want to log off from Xfce by using the xfce-dialog I find three
buttons there: logoff (which is working as it should, reboot, which is
just grey and unclickable and the shutdown-one, which is also grey and
unclickable.

Another interesting Point is that running "systemctl poweroff" after
logging off from Xfce as a normal user is shutting of the system as it
should do without any questions, but running it in a terminal window in
the started xfce-environement asks for the root-password via a separate
dialog-window (gksu, I assume).

Maybe a problem concerning permissions, but I can be wrong.

There is no other window manager or desktop environement installed.

I would be glad if someone could help me out with that.

Thanks in advance,
A. Maisch