HP NC380T Dual Port PCI-E Gigabit Ethernet Card (374443-001) in Debian

Hello all,

I am planning to install a HP NC380T Dual Port PCI-E Gigabit Ethernet
Card (374443-001) in our Debian 6.0.6 computer.

I have no idea if Debian has support for this card. I understand that
in some Linux versions, this is done with the bce drivers.

Any one has experience with this card??? If not, any recommendation
for a PCI-E dual port Gigabit Ethernet card that works in Debian 6.0.6
???

Thank you.

Eric.