Re: NEEDED: not quite current buisnesscard and netinst iso images

Hi Richard,

Did you ever get this working for you?

Did you notice the "--scan" option to jigdo-lite? It might allow you to use your DVD iso's to avoid downloading a lot of stuff you already have. I seem to remember that internet bandwidth was a problem for you.

Note: I believe that the powers-that-be have decided that supporting the "businesscard" images is not going to be done in the future. The suggestion is to use "netinst" instead. It's not much bigger than "businesscard" and it allows a fairly complete "minimal" installation without requiring network access, which "businesscard" did not.

Enjoy!

Rick