syslinux, live-build - looking for files

Hi folks,

I am looking for the following files for wheezy:

ldlinux.c32
libcom32.c32
libutil.c32

They should be in package live-build:

apt-file search ldlinux.c32
live-build: /usr/share/live/build/bootloaders/extlinux/ldlinux.c32
live-build: /usr/share/live/build/bootloaders/isolinux/ldlinux.c32
live-build: /usr/share/live/build/bootloaders/pxelinux/ldlinux.c32
live-build: /usr/share/live/build/bootloaders/syslinux/ldlinux.c32

But there are only a symlink to /usr/lib/syslinux/l*.c32

I suppose the related packages are syslinux and syslinux-common.
If someone got these files somehow maybe from an older installation or another
distribution, it would be nice, if he could send me.

On the other hand it might be a bug? I need those files to create a live-cd.

Thanks for your help.

Regards

Hans