Bluetooth stop working after update

Hello friends, I have an Sony Vaio VPCEG-15FB with Debian Wheezy, my bluetooth was working well until the last week updates, when a message in the boot says something like 'error on load bluetooth firmware'. One of the things I have done that maybe start this problem was an instalation of powertop and some energy save 'tunnables' in the respective tab of powertop, but I tried modify this options and don't succeed to have my bluetooth back

My bluetooth started to work about a month ago, after an update too, but in the past, the error message of load firmware does not appear.

Anyone can help me to solve this problem or give-me tips about it?

Thanks!

--
Gean Michel Ceretta - geanceretta@linuxmail.org - geanceretta@gmail.com - +55 046 9111 8829