Re: SSDT - Any more ideas??

On 03/21/2013 09:54 AM, Ralf Mardorf wrote:
On Thu, 2013-03-21 at 08:34 -0500, Cybe R. Wizard wrote:
On Thu, 21 Mar 2013 13:17:14 +0100
Ralf Mardorf <ralf.mardorf@alice-dsl.net> wrote:

Others and I asked Ethan several times not to post HTML and send mails
to the list only.
Sending email after being requested not to is spamming.  Report it to
his ISP.

That /might/ work.
No, I guess Ethan does it still "unknowingly" and I said, that he needs
not to care too much about it right now, so I share of the blame
regarding to the Cc'ing.

HTML is another issue, Ethan first didn't understand how to write plain
text, but until he was aware how to disable HTML, continuing should have
stopped, but even here I suspect a lack of knowledge. Perhaps Ethan
replied to HTML and then the MUA automatically switched from plain text
to HTML.

I _was_ pissed off, but calmed down. If Ethan writes around 10 mails in
HTML or by Cc'ing it's ok. If it should be more than 10 additional
mails, I'll filter mails from Ethan by my MUA.

Spamming is something different. Spamming is done with a bad intension,
Ethan seems to be unexperienced with computers or at least with MUAs.

So for me it's ok, no hard feelings. But I expect that Ethan and others
understand that I was a little bit annoyed.
Brian -

Thanks.

I understand that you were very angry.  It is understandable. No hard feelings at this end.

Two questions.

1] What is a MUA?

2] Other than the HTML, am I posting "good questions"?

Ethan