Re: First bugg with Debian

On Thu, Mar 21, 2013 at 07:15:49AM +0100, Alex Padoly wrote:
>    Hello,
>
>    I always use DEBIAN GNU LINUX and I have never had a kernel panic.
>    With Wheezy on FUJITSU-SIEMENS SCENIC E300, several times, the system is
>    frozen, I must turn off my computer.
>    Now, I don't turn on my computer because at the begining of boot I read
>    ''Kernel panic''.
>    I used this Wheezy on server rack Intel, no problem, no buggs!
>
>    Does it exist a bugg with the FUJITSU-SIEMENS SCENIC E300 computer.
>    I can't install xubuntu on this computer because there was a ''kernel
>    panic'' at the begining of the boot!

This sounds like a hardware problem to me.

If I understand you correctly:
 * Your computer has frozen several times
 * After one of these freezes, both the installed Debian Wheezy AND a
   Xubuntu installer stop with "kernel panic".

I would suggest trying to run some diagnostics on your computer. Perhaps
you have bad RAM (try Memtest86) or a bad power supply.