First bugg with Debian

Hello,

I always use DEBIAN GNU LINUX and I have never had a kernel panic.
With Wheezy on FUJITSU-SIEMENS SCENIC E300, several times, the system is frozen, I must turn off my computer.
Now, I don't turn on my computer because at the begining of boot I read ''Kernel panic''.
I used this Wheezy on server rack Intel, no problem, no buggs!

Does it exist a bugg with the FUJITSU-SIEMENS SCENIC E300 computer.
I can't install xubuntu on this computer because there was a ''kernel panic'' at the begining of the boot!

Thanks for your help.
Alex PADOLY