Re: A question about how to ask a question

Le Sat, 09 Mar 2013 20:51:47 +0100,
Olivier Cailloux <olivier.cailloux@gmail.com> a écrit :

> [Y R U NOT ANSWERING ME]

Hey Olivier,

I would personnally bet on badluck.

As far as I can see, your question is well asked, maybe a bit too long,
but who cares ?

Because it's a question about debian, I'll try to help you for your
sound problem.
Sometimes, your windows manager may behave uncorrectly, and override
what you are doing in command-line. My advice is quite primitive, but
maybe...

Did you check your WM audio settings ? Did you install the correct (and
maybe nonfree) drivers for your video card ?

Cheers,

--
PEB