Re: Does any one know what day Wheezy will be released?

>> Em 05-03-2013 15:30, Timothy Magee escreveu:
>> I like Debian because I can download the DVD's of the software and take it
>> home because I don't have internet at my house.

<snip>

> On Tuesday 05 March 2013 19:59:03 João Luis Meloni Assirati wrote:
> I mostly run Wheezy on my computers now. But if you just want the kernel
> 3.x, you can install it from Debian backports. Just add the line

<snip>

On 5 March 2013 22:28, Lisi Reisz <lisi.reisz@gmail.com> wrote:
> I have Squeeze running with kernel 3.2.0. It was very simple to install from
> squeeze-backports as João says.

The user doesn't have internet access at home - hence why he wants
everything on a DVD - which is obviously doable (burning the 3.2
kernel from backports to a disc to take home), but seems unnecessary
with how stable Wheezy is now.