Does any one know what day Wheezy will be released?

I am about to install linux on a computer, and I want to install
debian. Right now I have two computers one running Ubuntu 12 and
another running Debian 4 or something. I like Debian because I can
download the DVD's of the software and take it home because I don't
have internet at my house. I really want a stable debian release, but
I even more want Linux Kernel 3.x. I am willing to wait a few weeks
but not months/years. Can anyone give me a date for when Wheezy should
be released?

Thank you,

Tim Magee