Re: Installation failed - and failed again...

> On Sat 02 Mar 2013 at 08:51:03 +0000, Brian wrote:
>
>    > The problem is in the GUI installer. To do the installation
>    > successfully, use the text-based installer.
>
> I'd not see this as being the problem, Both a text and a GUI install
> should succeed (or fail) under the *same* conditions.

Exactly. Either it was a pertitioning problem, as pointed first by Lisi,
and he does not want to admit; or some other random problem, and in this
case no one will never know or be able to reproduce it because he can't
follow instructions.

But we made his life happier. He will be bragging around how Linux is a
chaotic system impossible to install, how Linux people is rude and
incompetent and how he managed to find the problem by himself and teach
the Linux kids. He did this before and will do again.