Re: Snapshot Program

Joe Zien wrote:
Hélder Pinheiro wrote:
Hi,

Is there any program to do a kind of snapshots of my debian installation? Something that I can restore through CLI I am always playing around with my distro and sometimes things do not run well, and I feed the need to restore a yesterday's image.
Is it possible?

Regards,
Hélder Pinheiro
I created a presentation for my raspberry pi using scrot,(screen shot) works fine.
Use the -d option to delay the view of the desktop.
It should be available in debian.

jozien

Scrot only makes a snapshot of your desktop, not a partition or a drive.
My mistake

jozien