Re: apt-pining: no priority (or zero) specified for pining

Le Dim 24 février 2013 18:49, Tom H a écrit :
> On Fri, Feb 22, 2013 at 6:27 AM, "Morel Bérenger"
> <berenger.morel@neutralite.org> wrote:

>>> It should also be "n=wheezy" or "a=testing" and not "a=wheezy".
>>>

>> Arg! PEBCAK!
>>

>> I apologize...
>>

>> It was due to a typo in my file ("Pin-Prioriy"), which was not reported
>> in my mail because since it was on a different computer, I rewrite the
>> lines, and instinctively corrected it.
>>
>> So, the text saying that there was no priority set was referring the
>> fact that the line Pin-PrioriTy was not found.
>>
>> Fixing or not the errors you pointed did nothing, but I'll keep them
>> fixed for beauty.
>>
>> Again, I apologize to have make you loose your time with wrong
>> informations and stupid mistake from me.
>
> No problem!
>

> I'm surprised that "a=" and "n=" can be used interchangeably but if
> you say so, OK! :)

Not sure, I have not tried an update, but without it, it worked (or I
noticed no problem).
I have no idea about how preferences works, but since for aptitude or apt,
testing and wheezy are the same thing (just links to the same contents),
maybe the preferences' system is able to handle them equally?