Re: How to match last part of fullpath in apt-file with a perl reg-exp?

Thanks for the encouragement, Hugo, but I'm not real keen on freeware. Open source is great, but free generally means not good and not supported - and a user forum is not support. My experience has been with Firefox and Thunderbird.

Okay, here's my plan:
Linux - Mainly for WWW browsing & email.
Windows XP - For engineering applications & games - no networking at all.

Either multiboot, or VMware player with Linux host/WinXP client.

Comments? Advice? KISS.

Ciao - Mark.