Re: Cross Compile X86_64 host arm_32 target

* On 2013 24 Feb 17:59 -0600, Thomas D. Dean wrote:

> On Host, it apprars to pick up the correct libs. library mismatch?
>
> How do I fix this?

Sorry, I can't help with your specific problem, but when it comes to the
GNU tools you'll need to reconsider your use of "host" and "target".
What you're refering to as "host" the GNU tools call "build" and what
you're refering to as "target" the GNU tools call "host".

Build -- the architecture that is building the program.
Host  -- the architecture that will run the program once it is built.
Target -- rarely used.

Hopefully this will help:

http://www.gnu.org/savannah-checkouts/gnu/autoconf/manual/autoconf-2.69/html_node/Specifying-Target-Triplets.html#Specifying-Target-Triplets

- Nate