Re: How to match last part of fullpath in apt-file with a perl reg-exp?

For end of the fullpath, search for '[^\/]*$'
For end of the fullpath that begins with 'm', search for 'm[^\/]*$'

Caveats: I don't know perl & I don't use apt-file & I don't use linux. (I lurk the Debian list because I'm considering trying Debian.) My knowledge is javascript. The patterns above work.