Re: [OT] possible USB virus?

> > > I'm selling tin foil hats on special this week only! :)
> > >
> > I think I have already have one (invisible though).

:D

> FYI, a few USB storage things were known to irrevocably become Windows
> devices once used on Windows.

Are you kidding? I really experienced that a brand new USB stick once
completely gets broken. The dealer sent me a new one, regarding to the
warranty claim. I can't remember if I used the USB stick with Windows.

$ lsusb
Bus 001 Device 005: ID 1307:0165 Transcend Information, Inc. 2GB/4GB
Flash Drive

but it's an Intenso 8GiB USB stick. The replacement for the broken one.

--
http://sacom.hk/mission