Seeking advise on changing names of target in dm-crypt

Hi list,

Recently I've added a couple of disks to a system. All these disks are
encrypted using dm-crypt with the Luks extensions. The result is working
just fine, but now I have the old target names the installer defined and
the new ones I added. Normally no biggie, but the names the installer
added have become confusing in the new setup, because the order of the
disks has changed. This means I now have targets named like sdb1_crypt
etc. that are no longer related to sdb at all.

I am thinking of changing the names of the targets in crypttab and
fstab. Are there other files I need to adjust? Any pitfalls I need to be
aware of? I am thinking especially of the target that contains /.

Thanks in advance for any advise!

Grx HdV