Re: For Help!

Le Ven 8 février 2013 8:19, s. keeling a écrit :
> Aijun Xuan <aijun_xuan@yahoo.ca>:
>
>> ---485831647-466411508-1354984718=:50704
>>

>> Hello, Debian:
>>

>> First of all, I would like appreciate what Debian had offered to
>> us! I would thank GUN very much!
>>
>> I am a new user. I just set up Debian in my desktop computer. I
>> have a problem. I can use the internet browser in Gnom when I am in
>> Debian's main page. But I can not browse any other pages like
>> yahoo, google etc.
>>
>> I know I am aware of Linux very little. Please help me out if you
>> have time!
>
> I suggest you spend time poring over the contents of wiki.debian.org.
> The answers you wish are all there.

Or at least give more explanations about your error. Saying "I can not
browse other pages" is like... well, imagine you know cars very well, and
some guy come and say: "help me, my car does not work. What should I do?".
You could not help, because there are not enough informations for you,
except if you are a sorcerer with a magic crystal ball.