OT: just falling back to fluxbox after Gnome3 mem-leak experince

Hi all,
just want to share my bad experience with Gnome3 in testing. They have/had some mem-leaks in there.

viskup@viskup:~$ uptime
 11:10:57 up 16 days, 17:01, 10 users,  load average: 1.61, 1.34, 1.07

viskup@viskup:~$ awk '/Name|VmSize|VmPeak/' /proc/4186/status
Name:   gnome-shell
VmPeak:  3537456 kB
VmSize:  3403068 kB

viskup@viskup:~$ dpkg -l gnome-shell
||/ Name             Version       Architecture  Description
ii gnome-shell 3.4.2-6 amd64 graphical shell for the GNOME desktop

Hopefully back with Fluxbox.

There was just another stability issue of Firefox as it had some strange "Gnome Shell Integration" plugin enabled which led to frozen Firefox. So I disabled that plugin and now everything works like a charm.

Bye-bye Gnome.

--
Peter Viskup