Re: Tomboy Notes alternative?

José Silva wrote:
On 21/01/13 16:24, Richard Owlett wrote:
I started exploring Tomboy Notes for a writing project I'm
starting. The
most attractive feature was the ability to high lite a
word or phrase
causing it to be come the title of a new note.

Suggestions on either another note utility or how to add
words.

Try Gnote for an almost exact replacement.

Nevertheless, I used both but I'm now converted to Zim and
fully satisfied.

Looked at the very brief description displayed by Synaptic. I'll give it a try.

Rgds
jss