Re: Full CD ISO image of Testing for USB Booting?

Brian wrote:
>On Thu 17 Jan 2013 at 11:26:33 +0200, Andrei POPESCU wrote:
>
>> 3. Inspect the stick with a partitioning tool (fdisk/parted/gparted).
>> Not sure about the full CD images, but I know for sure the smaller
>> images create two partitions: one for the installer (and packages, if
>> any) and one for your own use, e.g. for non-free firmware needed during
>> the install.
>
>Only with the netboot mini.iso are two partitions created; the second
>one is FAT12. With all other images you have to add it yourself.

Not quite - on amd64 CDs we now include a second partition, but it's
very small. It's just created for USB booting via UEFI.

"We're the technical experts.  We were hired so that management could
 ignore our recommendations and tell us how to do our jobs."  -- Mike Andrews