Re: New wheezy and problems setting up alsa for mpd

12:43 (1 hour ago)
to Debian
On 8.1.2013 16:16, Sharon Kimble wrote:
ALSA lib pulse.c:243:(pulse_connect) PulseAudio: Unable to connect:
Connection refused

Is user in audio group? Have you tried pulse output?

Yes, and yes, no problem with pulse output.

Jan 08 13:46 : output: Failed to open "MPD ALSA" [alsa]: Failed to open
ALSA device "default": Connection refused
Jan 08 13:46 : player_thread: problems opening audio device while

Is curl input plugin enabled?

I've done a 'apt-cache search mpd plugins' which showed nothing relating to mpd and plugins, so I cant really answer this. How can I tell please?