Re: [OT] I wish to have a mentor

lina wrote:
Hi,

I wish to have a mentor.

Know something basic about perl, python, bash and C.

wish to learn more.

Every time go through the wnpp-alert, don't know which one to pick and
just put them aside.

really wish to be involved in some projects, I have some considerable
free time.

Thanks ahead for suggestions,

Best regards,

May I repeat some advice I recently received on this this list - consider contributing to Debian documentation [http://www.debian.org/doc/ddp or http://www.debian.org/doc/user-manuals]. What we have to offer is an "outsider's" viewpoint.

I.E. things which appear obvious to experts aren't necessarily so.