Re: [OT] I wish to have a mentor

On Thursday 03,January,2013 01:41 PM, Sthu Deus wrote:
> Good time of the day, lina.

Indeed, golden time ...

BTW, your message is encouraging.

Last night since I posted I couldn't help following up.
Hours later I started to realize something, not some epiphany, but
something like I should take more initiative in doing it even many times
it's used to be the detour that I pick.

Frankly speaking, I feel annoyed about myself among abundant road
information still hard to pick the right way.

> I'm also hew to this yet have found some info. because also want to
> make mine contribution in some near future.
>
> There is plenty of info. I have found about the item - how Debian is
> organized, what the rules of colloborative work, how to package
> software, etc. You can start from here:
>
> http://www.debian.org/devel/

Thanks for the link.

Best regards,