Re: Installation

Am 15.09.2012 um 23:33 schrieb Ralf Mardorf:

On Sat, 2012-09-15 at 15:15 +0000, Camaleón wrote:

Come on... if they are currently browsing the web and getting e- mails in
their inbox they should already know what a proxy is.

No, they don't know.

If they need to configure one, they would need to know.
If not, they can ignore it.

Regarding to / and /home and the sizes. Why not simply only install /
including home?

That's what I did at the last ~20 installations.

Btw. When using a file browser on Windows, will it show the
\backslashes?

IMHO it's bad usabilty to hide such important information, or make it unaccessible, unconfigurable.

That's the reason, why I have usability problems with Mac OSX and Windoze 7+.

Helmut Wollmersdorfer