Re: [OT] How to redirect input/output to another console?

Alex Robbins <alexdotrobbins@gmail.com> writes:

> I think development has stopped -- upstream.

Which would be a pity, it's really good software ...

> Whatever works for you, I suppose, but in my personal experience, tmux has
> been much better (It is also highly customizable.  I had to play with it
> for a bit to make it function more like screen, and if you don't like the
> status bar thing, you can get rid of it.)

Hard to say, I've only just started using it, slowly learning the keys.
So far, it works fine and seems to have some nice features screen
doesn't have.  If it keeps working, I'll stay with it.

--
Debian testing amd64