[OT] How to redirect input/output to another console?

Hi folks,

I know, maybe this is not the right forum, as my question is not really debian based. But maybe you might want to help either.

I have a friend far away from me, which is using debian/testing same as me. As I am helping this woman sometimes, and she is willing to learn, I would give her an option, to see, what I am doing in the shell (input, output and error).

She is also capable working in the shell (but still not very experienced with it), and so I am looking for a way, that

- either she can see, what I am doing in my shell

- I can see her shell

- or best, we can both work in ONE shell

IMO it is a good way for her, to learn, what is going on.

I know, that the first was possible in the past, but I cannot remember any more how I did it, it was something with redirecting, Of course I read the manuals, and searched the web, but I still did not find the best solution, yet.

Any hints are welcome.

Thanks for your help!

Best regards

Hans