Re: Subject: Re: dhclient does not recognize config file

Camaleón <noelamac@gmail.com> wrote:
>Put the logs here or better yet, upload them to
>www.pastebin.com (remember to hide/remove any
>sensitive data contained at the logs). >Also, as you are using WICD, it could be that
>there is a configuration file that you to edit
>for this purpose... how about the "/etc/wicd/
>dhclient.conf.template" file? What is that for? :-?

That tells wicd how to configure dhclient. :)
Yes, I just found that myselfyesterday while
researching about wicd. And when I put the same
line recommended for dhclient.conf into the wicd
template file at that location it works. Finally
I have all the pieces of DNS caching working in
Linux!

Now if I can just figure out why the sl-modem-daemon
that was working perfectly has suddenly gone haywire...

:-/