Re: Help identifying an old wireless card

Arnt,

I apologize for not emailing earlier, I was away and did not have access
to the old laptop.

Anyways, here is the link to the dmesg. (http://paste.debian.net/172593/)

I also feel I should clarify. I am pretty sure my wireless network card
is not broken, because I can still access WIFI networks. However, the
trouble is it can only utilize WEP encryption, not WPA/2. That is
because it's an old card. (2002-04) I want to see what my wireless card
is, to see if there were any updated drivers that would allow it to
access WPA/2. There are probably not any such drivers, but I thought I
would make sure before considering buying a new card.

I probably should have included that in the original email. Anyway,
thank you all very much.

Michael Mehrazar