Re: [OT] Re: Computer case

Thank you :)

I'll read the howto later.

I guess I'll buy a 19" cabinet from a German music gear dealer, since a
friend bought an elCheapo, but high quality rack there sometime ago.
It's as stable as an expensive rack, but cost less than building one
myself [1].

For example http://www.thomann.de/gb/millenium_sr2024.htm
( http://www.thomann.de/de/millenium_sr2024.htm ), dunno if it's the
rack the friend bought, I guess his rack is higher, around 160cm and
perhaps is able to carry more than 80kg.

( http://www.thomann.de/de/thon_20he_studiorack.htm ,
http://www.thomann.de/de/thon_studiorack_16he.htm )

Regards,
Ralf

[1] I still need to check the current prices for wood etc.. Of course,
building a rack made of wood from the bulk garbage still would be less
expensive.
FWIW I don't need something as stable as a flight case. I still own one
professional flightcase, bought it 30 years ago and I don't like it due
to it's weight.