Re: OT Seach for Elaborate Address Book Program

Thomas H. George wrote:

> Any suggestions of other programs to consider?

I am just using gmail contacts and it satisfies my day-to-day needs for an
addressbook. Also, it is integrated with google voice. So making calls,
linking email IDs, phone numbers etc., is super easy. Since it is web based,
it is available on any computer with internet connection.

I am aware that not everyone is comfortable storing their information in 3rd
party servers. But I have not really found an open source alternative that
offers this many features. So I am sticking with it (at least for now).

raju
--
Kamaraju S Kusumanchi
http://malayamaarutham.blogspot.com/