Re: Random system freezes - need your input

On 2012-05-04, Matthias Guentert <matthias.guentert@gmail.com> wrote:

> Okay what's next? How can I provide more information / enable
> debugging for this module?

Upgrade to the newest stable driver (I guess you'll have to use the nvidia
installer, after purging the debian package) and newest stable kernel,
try the remedies/workarounds suggested here, if any apply:

http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/showthread.php?s=d8788ed4331f7e80153575f2b3bc615c&t=58498

But as the driver is closed-source, non-free, proprietary, and as Bob
Proulx would say, evil, debian development people can't help you if the
problem fails to be resolved.

That is life, as my late mother used to say, in the big city.

;-)