Re: It is not worthwhile reporting a bug on Debian wheezy/sid..

On Thu, May 03, 2012 at 05:09:16PM +0100, Darac Marjal wrote:
> No, this isn't a reportbug bug. This is reportbug simply saying "You're
> running stable. The bug you're about to report may already have been
> reported and fixed in testing or unstable".

No, it isn't. He's running version 1.2.10-2.1 of gorm.app which *is*
the most recent version of the package, in testing and sid. reportbug
believes a more recent version is available, but that is not true for
his architecture.

> In this case, the +b1 versions are likely to be binary-only uploads
> (that is, they were rebuilt against a newer library for the kFreeBSD
> architectures with no need to change the source). It's highly unlikely
> that this will have fixed a bug present when running on a Linux kernel.

Yes, that's what I said :) They can't be run on a Linux kernel anyway.