It is not worthwhile reporting a bug on Debian wheezy/sid..

Hi,

I'm running Debian GNU/Linux wheezy/sid system.

The Gorm.app is a Visual Interface Builder for GNUstep, but has a bug.

Now, when I'm trying to report a bug using 'reportbug' tool, I get
following message:

Your version (1.2.10-2.1) of gorm.app appears to be out of date.
The following newer release(s) are available in the Debian archive:
  testing: 1.2.10-2.1+b1
  unstable: 1.2.10-2.1+b1
Do you still want to file a report [y|N|q|?]?

So, I can't do nothing because of this estate.

Are there more versions of Debian testing and unstable systems?

Why these Debian archives doesn't have the same packages?

--
Regards from Pal