Re: debian-user-digest Digest V2012 #674

On Thursday 03 May 2012 16:48:04 Ralf Mardorf wrote:
> PS: This is the Thread I received "Re: debian-user-digest Digest V2012
> #674", no problem this can happen.
>
> Don't get me wrong. If intellectually disabled should have an issue with
> unsubscribing, it would be ok, but usually academics, such as social
> pedagogues tend to use the computer, similar to driving a car
> blindfolded.
>
> When a blind pen-pal confer a knighthood on me, I renounced it ;).

You are remarkably intolerant.  Have you never had a problem doing something
other people find simple?  The answer, of course, is yes, whether you admit
it or not.  We all have.  We are all mere human beings, and as such are
neither infallible nor omniscient.

Lisi