Re: debian-user-digest Digest V2012 #674

On Thu, May 03, 2012 at 05:14:52PM +0100, Lisi wrote:
> On Thursday 03 May 2012 16:48:04 Ralf Mardorf wrote:
> > PS: This is the Thread I received "Re: debian-user-digest Digest V2012
> > #674", no problem this can happen.
> >
> > Don't get me wrong. If intellectually disabled should have an issue with
> > unsubscribing, it would be ok, but usually academics, such as social
> > pedagogues tend to use the computer, similar to driving a car
> > blindfolded.
> >
> > When a blind pen-pal confer a knighthood on me, I renounced it ;).
>
> You are remarkably intolerant.  Have you never had a problem doing something
> other people find simple?  The answer, of course, is yes, whether you admit
> it or not.  We all have.  We are all mere human beings, and as such are
> neither infallible nor omniscient.
>
> Lisi

Indeed. I tend to be a joker and a smart@ss, but in fact I've no room
whatsoever to talk. Being rather visually impaired myself, there have been
many times I got so worked up, thinking "why the devil doesn't that function
I need exist", only to find it finally on the fifth or sixth try, right under
my nose, plain as day...

To Ralf: No knightbood for you! Those of us who are (nearly) blind need love
too!

--
 Indulekha