Re: *URGENT* plz need help system not booting after "lvresize" command

Hello Muhammad,

Muhammad Yousuf Khan <sirtcp@gmail.com> wrote:
> at least there should be a way to reach the command prompt. is there
> any way to ignore this error and reach the command prompt so i can
> just copy the necessary data.

Probably not, because this error means that accessing whatever is
attached to the third SATA port is somehow broken.

You did not answer my previous questions:

1) Do other HDD work at this SATA port?
2) How does this HDD behave at another SATA port, preferably in
   another computer?

You could also try to get an external enclosure and connect the HDD
during runtime.

However, I highly doubt that you can ‘just copy’ the necessary data
of this drive.

Best regards,

Claudius

PS: Please do not CC me.
--
There cannot be a crisis next week.  My schedule is already full.
		-- Henry Kissinger