Re: *URGENT* plz need help system not booting after "lvresize" command

i tried every single possibility regarding cables i have 3 HD i tried
the smaller HDs cable it gives me the same error.

actually i also installed quota module by modeprobe qutoa_v2 and echo
qutoa_V2  >> /etc/moudels

in fstab i added the UUID and ursquota keyword to for quota support.

and the next start was very unfortunate .

actually it is showing me the error on the point where RAID md devices
are checked

when i unpluged the problem drive it shows me md1 md2 and md0 status
and after few logs it give me the problem  but when plug the drive
back, on the stage where it suppose to show the SW raid1 status it
shows me this error.

is there any possibility i can at least get the data back. i am 100%
sure it is not a hardware problem. it has some configuration related
problem.

Thanks