RE: Install a package from testing?

Yuck, I'm not sure I can turn html off from the hotmail interface. I use hotmail for stuff like this for the sake of safety. FWIW, I do have html disabled by default on Icedove, but I don't have this email account tied to that, so I have to use the web interface. I will ry to figure that out, but in the meantime I'll abstain from posting again, and...

Apologies to all!

Nick