Re: [OT] Posting styles

Andrei POPESCU wrote:
On Du, 08 apr 12, 12:15:49, PMA wrote:

P.S.  I may as well add here, that it would help me -- in opening a
         Debian list email -- *not* to see blank lines at the top of the
         message (like the two at top here).  They're what I have to
         fight, as they beckon, "Now y'all just scribble right in here".

Vim puts the cursor at the top too for mails, but I like it there, it's
the best position to start trimming :) but I do agree on the two blank
lines.

Kind regards,
Andrei
I suppose you're right ("best position to start trimming")
but I'll keep mine down here now per Scott's and Lisi's
suggestion, to hedge against my antediluvian reflexes.