Re: [OT] Posting styles

On Sun, Apr 08, 2012 at 07:28:56PM +0100, keith mckenzie wrote:
> Decided the easiest way to stop the annoyance of 'Mika Suomalainen', is to send his messages straight to 'trash'. No more half page fulls of meaningless numbers/letters,&  no more requests for confirmation; life has returned to normal.  :)

You still have to download it though. I realise people are probably
thinking, "WTF, the number of messages discussing this outweigh any
damage Mika Suomalainen is doing."

So off topic posts (no doubt what is OT for one person is not OT for
another, but thats another issue.) should go to
d-community-offtopic@lists.alioth.debian.org

But I consider helping Mika Suomalainen configure IceOwl to do PGP/MIME
a support issue.

   -- Napoleon Bonaparte