Re: [OT] Re: correct English usage

Am Donnerstag, 5. April 2012 schrieb Camaleón:
> On Wed, 04 Apr 2012 19:55:47 +0200, Martin Steigerwald wrote:
> >> (...)

> >> (...)
> >>
> >> Well, I somehow disagree with that.
> >
> > I am certainly tempted to make a screenshot of the view of this
> > thread here in KMail, upload it somewhere and put a link here.
>
> No need for all that work. You can get the big picture here:
>
> http://lists.debian.org/debian-user/2012/04/threads.html#00193

Thats only a subthread of the complete thread.

> > I might try whether KMail handles ignoring this thread. It sometimes
> > seems to work at other times mails in the thread are still marked as
> > new.
>
> This thread was (properly) tagged as "OT" and thus can be easily
> ignored/ filtered/avoided by anyone. Move on.

And I may perfectly express my astonishment about the size and the amount
of off topic content in that thread.

I think it is important to have a balance.

I did not force you in any way to stop it, I just wanted to raise
awareness on what you are doing here.

And everyone still gets each mail.

I also replied to the thread OTOH. But I think its good to settle it now /
soon.

Happy easter,,