Re: [OT] Re: correct English usage

Am Mittwoch, 4. April 2012 schrieb Camaleón:
> On Tue, 03 Apr 2012 23:20:10 +0200, Tony van der Hoff wrote:
> > On 03/04/12 19:21, Camaleón wrote:
> (...)

> >> But it was, that's what I meant. It's not a term I would neither use
> >> in my own language but it is still perfectly correct.
> >
> > Maybe, but you wouldn't pass for a native speaker, and that's what
> > this is all about, isn't it? If I'm wrong about that, then all bets
> > are off; use whatever word takes your fancy!
>
> (...)
>
> Well, I somehow disagree with that.

I am certainly tempted to make a screenshot of the view of this thread
here in KMail, upload it somewhere and put a link here.

You aren´t still discussing some wording in Releasenotes or other
documentation, aren´t you?

I might try whether KMail handles ignoring this thread. It sometimes seems
to work at other times mails in the thread are still marked as new.