Re: [OT] Re: thank you debian and debian user community here

Camaleón wrote:
>songbird wrote:
>
>> thank you to the many kind people here who spend their time helping
>> others.
>
> Your welcome.
>
> My Paypal account to send donatives is... (just joking) ;-)

  ha!  if you lived locally i'd offer free
food.

> I join to your acknowledgment to debian and its big community, they all
> do a great work.

  considering all the different hardwares/systems/versions/
philosophies of freeness, etc. i think it does amazingly well.

  i'll move my general chatter over to OT group,
questions i'll post-elsethreads.  :)

  songbird