Re: is it possible to avoid removing and creating certificate

On Sun, 01 Apr 2012 22:29:20 +0100, abdelkader belahcene wrote:

(keep html off, thanks)

> hi,
> is it possible to avoid   removing and creating  certificate   each time
> we install a package depending on java ??  moreever there is a problem
> at the end
> here I try to install scilab  wich depend on libjhdf5-java

It's "scilab-full-bin" which seems to trigger "libjhdf5-java".

> I got the error : ( so no installation is possible !!!)
>

> added certificate
> mozilla/VeriSign_Universal_Root_Certification_Authority.crt
>   added certificate mozilla/certSIGN_ROOT_CA.crt
>   added certificate mozilla/ePKI_Root_Certification_Authority.crt
>   error adding mozilla/thawte_Primary_Root_CA_-_G2.crt
>   added certificate mozilla/thawte_Primary_Root_CA_-_G3.crt
>   failed (VM used: java-6-sun).
>   dpkg: error processing ca-certificates-java (--configure):
>   subprocess installed post-installation script returned error exit
>   status 1
>   Errors were encountered while processing:
>   ca-certificates-java

And here it says that "ca-certificates-java" has some trouble for
configure one cert ("thawte_Primary_Root_CA_-_G2.crt").

I would search for any possible open bug for this and also try to
reinstall the package.

Greetings,

--
Camaleón