is it possible to avoid removing and creating certificate

hi,
is it possible to avoid   removing and creating  certificate   each time we install a package depending on java ??  moreever there is a problem at the end
here I try to install scilab  wich depend on libjhdf5-java

I got the error : ( so no installation is possible !!!)

added certificate mozilla/VeriSign_Universal_Root_Certification_Authority.crt
  added certificate mozilla/certSIGN_ROOT_CA.crt
  added certificate mozilla/ePKI_Root_Certification_Authority.crt
  error adding mozilla/thawte_Primary_Root_CA_-_G2.crt
  added certificate mozilla/thawte_Primary_Root_CA_-_G3.crt
failed (VM used: java-6-sun).
dpkg: error processing ca-certificates-java (--configure):
 ca-certificates-java

thanks for help