Re: print jobs to parallel printer now hang

On Sun, 1 Apr 2012 21:51:44 +0100, richard <richard@g8jvm.com> replied:

> there has been some problems with cups, which seems no to be cleared in the
> last update from unstable ... quite possible the behaviour you are seeing
> is related.
> HTH

That does help to know.  I guess I'll wait a bit to see if it gets fixed.
Otherwise I might need to undo recent cups-related upgrades, of which there
have been about 12.  For now at least I can send PostScript straight to
/dev/lp0.  Thanks.