Re: How to boot PC-BSD from Debian (was: Query about hard drive partitions maintenance)

> On Sat, 31 Mar 2012 10:51:05 +0800, Bret Busby wrote:
>
>> On Wed, 28 Mar 2012, Camaleón wrote:
>
> (...)

I had some trouble with this myself and tried all sorts of things.
Grub2 wouldn't find it.
I tried GAG:

http://gag.sourceforge.net/

...which is very good and detects everything, but would only boot PC-BSD.

The only thing I haven't tried is something somebody suggested had worked
for them on another forum, and that was to downgrade to Grub-Legacy.
Apparently that works.
This I haven't tried, so I give no guarantee.
Regards,

Weaver

by the wise as false,
and by the rulers as useful.